Personal branding photoshoots are typically carried out in clients’ homes or workplace. At this time, where social distancing measures are still in place, clients are being encouraged to head outdoors for their sessions, if that is an appropriate fit with their personal brand.
Where photographs are to be taken indoors, the following preventative measures will be taken to manage the risk:
- Exploratory planning sessions are currently being carried out via Zoom video calls, rather than in person, to minimise unnecessary face-to-face contact. During your planning session, we will discuss specific areas for your photoshoot in order to minimise unnecessary footfall in your home or workplace.
- No photoshoots will be carried out in households where any family members are isolating due to having COVID-19 symptoms or have been advised to shield.
- Photoshoots will be rescheduled if I, or any of my household, develop symptoms of, or have tested positive for, COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your session. Similarly, photoshoots will be rescheduled if I am aware of any contact between myself or my family members and someone tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your session.
- Elements of the session that take place indoors will be kept as short as possible.
- Clients will be asked to open windows and doors to provide well-ventilated areas to work from, as well as to provide hand washing areas.
- PPE will be worn by myself during sessions, including a mask and fresh gloves. There will be minimal requirement for me to physically touch elements of your home.
- Social distancing will be maintained wherever possible.